Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Member of the week... Tumbleweedstudios

From her profile:

I am Susana, a proud mom and wife who works at home. I am a Digital Artist and I have had my studio for over three years. I have been into the arts since I ever remember. I grew up among artists which include my grandfather, my dad, my uncle, my sister, my cousins, etc. I come from a family full of painters, musicians, interior designer, art dealer and gallery owners and home decorating related business owners. I have spent a lot of my childhood, teen years and adult years in the art gallery scene, being my dad the owner of one.

So, I have been tumbling around the arts for a very long time.



I am now a professional digital artist who specializes in the giclée making for artists and galleries as well as for myself.

I am also a crafter and an explorer. I am elaborating my jewelry designs and I have started to add some of them.

What to know a little more about Tumbleweedstudio you can visit her blog

2 comments:

auclairdelalune: recycled fabrics for human and habitat said...

Tumbleweedstudios makes lovely jewelry!

Je Adore / Pandora Shack said...

Hi Bululu, Thanks for posting about me in your blog, it looks really ncie! xoxoxoxo